Located in Port-Vendres since 1967, CLTM offers you the best port logistics offer for fruit and vegetables in South France, benefiting from appropriate equipment, quality services and proximity to the Saint Charles International Market in Perpignan.
40 years of expertise in Fruits and Vegetables
We are located at 30 minutes from the International Market of Saint Charles of Perpignan (first European fruit and vegetable distribution center, 1.5 million tonnes per year). The connection between the port and the International Market of Saint Charles is by expressway.
- A temperature-controlled fruit terminal, built in 2005: 18,000 m2 in 17 cells from -3 ° to 15 ° C
- Additional cold store since 2016
- A ro-ro terminal built in 2009
- 3 berths, 2 RO-RO stations
- Rail and road service by express way
Experts in port handling
Specialized in the processing of fruits and vegetables, we receive products from West Africa, Morocco, South Africa and South America. CLTM also performs all handling operations dealing with miscellaneous goods packaged in containers, pallets or big bags. We operate the Fruit Terminal, the Container Terminal and the Ro-Ro Terminal built by the port authority, with the mission of welcoming new RO-RO, RO-PAX and CAR FERRIES flows.
- 3 reachsteaker 40T, 4 Mafi tractors and 45’ trailers
- 50 electric forklifts 4 t, 2 t and pallet trucks
- Computerized container terminal management
- 100 t mobile crane
- Refrigerated container connections
Storage and Transit
We take care of all the reporting procedures with the authorities concerned for all your import and export files under our customs approval N ° A4383. We establish and have all documents drawn up according to your instructions within the framework of the entrusted mission.
To date, CLTM Port-Vendres has two types of storage areas :
- Temperature-controlled storage: the Fruit Terminal is made up of several temperature-controlled stores located on the quayside, equipped with a reception and delivery dock. All 15 cells represent a surface area of 17,000 m² for a storage capacity of around 10,000 pallets at temperatures between -2 ° to 15 ° C.
- A large surface of coated and protected median
Consignment of ships
In addition to being on duty 24 hours a day in order to respond at all times to the needs of ships and crews, we ensure any representation and coordination role with local authorities and various partners, in the context of trade for the various types of ships such as general cargo, refrigerated, ro-ro, ro-pax and container ships, etc. As well as assistance and the role of a ship agency within the framework of cruise ship and car ferry programs.
- Calculation of stopover costs, access conditions and eligibility.
- Assistance to the ship: repair, inspection, refueling, delivery / shipment of packages, ...
- Assistance to crews: transport of patients, hospitalization and medical follow-up
- Transfer of passengers and team members (Hotel / Taxi / Visa).
- Access to our offices and to our WiFi internet.